[openstack-dev] [k8s][deployment][kolla-kubernetes][magnum][kuryr][zun][qa][api] Proposal for SIG-K8s

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Mon Sep 18 19:54:18 UTC 2017

Hi Chris,

Sorry I missed the meeting since I was not in PTG last week. After a quick research on the mission of SIG-K8s, I think we (the OpenStack Zun team) have an item that fits well into this SIG, which is the k8s connector feature:

  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/zun/+spec/zun-connector-for-k8s

I added it to the etherpad and hope it will be well accepted by the SIG.

Best regards,
Hongbin