[openstack-dev] [TC][Cyborg] Application For OpenStack Official Project

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 13:21:09 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

The Cyborg team would like to submit its application for official OpenStack
project under governance[1].

We would like to thank all the TC audience when we did the new project
update session in Denver for the courage and kind words you have provided.
Our overview slide used at that meeting could be found [2].

Look forward to your questions and I (as well as other team members) will
try the very best to answer them. Also look forward to a more exciting
future within the OpenStack community :)

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/504940/
[2]
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1RyDDVMBsQndN-Qo_JInnHaj_oCY6zwT_3ky_gk1nJMo/edit?usp=sharing

--
Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Product Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado