[openstack-dev] [ptg] Simplification in OpenStack

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 20:20:18 UTC 2017

On 15:53 Sep 12, Boris Pavlovic wrote:
> Mike,
>
> Great intiative, unfortunately I wasn't able to attend it, however I have
> some thoughts...
> You can't simplify OpenStack just by fixing few issues that are described
> in the etherpad mostly..

<snip>

Definitely agree that it's not going to be a few issues to fix. I purposely was
leading this effort being broad so we can take the comments of OpenStack being
complex, and have a conversation on what that actually means to people.

The feedback from people on the etherpad, as well as the in person discussions
have been valuable in getting those different perspectives. Unfortunately
participation was low, but I'm interested in seeing if we can identify some
themes to have some actual doable objectives.

I appreciate you taking the time in writing up your feedback on this Boris.
I will make sure it's included in the more polished summary I'll be giving the
TC and the Board to act on. Thank you!

--
Mike Perez