[openstack-dev] Anyone know CNCF and how to get their landscape 'tweaked'

Joshua Harlow harlowja at fastmail.com
Fri Sep 15 18:15:04 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

Something that has been bugging me (a tiny bit, not a lot) is the
following CNCF landscape picture.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cncf/landscape/master/landscape/CloudNativeLandscape_v0.9.7.jpg

If you look for openstack (for some reason it's under bare metal) in
that you may also get the weird feeling (as I did) that there is some
kind of misunderstanding that the CNCF leadership/technical
community/... as to what is openstack.

I am wondering if we (or the openstack foundation?) can have a larger
sit-down with those folks and explain to them what is openstack and why
its components are not just baremetal...

Full cncf-toc thread at:

https://lists.cncf.io/pipermail/cncf-toc/2017-September/thread.html#1170

-Josh