[openstack-dev] [neutron] mod_wsgi support (pike bug?)

Morales, Victor victor.morales at intel.com
Fri Sep 15 16:31:48 UTC 2017

Howdy,

Well, my point is that *neutron-server* can be called with several configuration files[1][2][3] as arguments like

$ neutron-server --config-file /etc/neutron/neutron.conf --config-file /etc/neutron/ml2.ini --config-file /root/experimental.ini

Which depends on the needs of the user.  Usually these are stored in the same configuration directory but there is no guarantee on that.  The other thing that I was thinking is that given that neutron has a pluggable architecute maybe there are config values that define folders to load configuration info, something like *api_extensions_path* which defines the place of the extension classes.

Regards/Saludos
Victor Morales

[1] https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/blob/master/lib/neutron#L391-L397
[2] https://github.com/openstack/neutron/blob/master/neutron/server/__init__.py#L30
[3] https://github.com/openstack/neutron/blob/master/neutron/common/config.py#L76-L78

On 9/15/17, 3:23 AM, "Thomas Bechtold" <tbechtold at suse.com> wrote:

    Hi Victor,

    On 13.09.2017 17:37,  Morales, Victor  wrote:
    > As far as I remember the reason to have everything on a single file is because we’re trying to make Apache to load the configuration values during the startup.

    Hm. I don't understand. With config-dirs, the service automatically
    reads also the extra files from the directories.
    Am I missing something?

    Best,

    Tom