[openstack-dev] Kingbird UX for Horizon

Goutham Pratapa pratapagoutham at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 05:44:27 UTC 2017

Hi Beth,

It's perfectly fine Kingbird is for multi-region cloud environments.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Kingbird

and coming to the horizon thanks for the suggestions I will definitely post
questions in Openstack-horizon and get my doubts or issues solved in-case
of any.

Thanks
Goutham Pratapa.

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 9:51 AM, Beth Elwell <beth.openstack at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Goutham,
>
> I apologise I have not come across Kingbird before but will be interested
> to find out more about it!
>
> To me the UX looks good but I don’t have enough exposure to what Kingbird
> is to know if it represents what you will need from a UI. Horizon has lots
> of templates and examples of how to build modals and buttons etc as per
> your current mocks so please do look at current examples and ask in
> #openstack-horizon if you need any help or advise at all. That will save
> you work and ensure the UI is consistent and we don’t have lots of
> duplicate code and ways of making the same sort of things that could prove
> to be confusing for future developers. As I say though, you are always
> welcome in channel and there will always be someone around to help you out
> and point you in the right direction.
>
> Hope that helps!
> Beth
>

> On 14 Sep 2017, at 00:24, Goutham Pratapa <pratapagoutham at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> HI all,
>
> Attached are the expected UX screens for Kingbird's horizon please feel
> free to provide feedback on this.
>

> P.S: *Images are drawn using paint and we will follow all the OpenStack
> Horizon standards when we develop*
>
> --
> Cheers !!!
> Goutham Pratapa
> <Quota_management_UX.png><Resource_management_UX.png>___

Cheers !!!
Goutham Pratapa