[openstack-dev] [neutron] mod_wsgi support (pike bug?)

Morales, Victor victor.morales at intel.com
Wed Sep 13 15:37:04 UTC 2017

As far as I remember the reason to have everything on a single file is because we’re trying to make Apache to load the configuration values during the startup.

On 9/6/17, 9:19 PM, "Thomas Bechtold" <tbechtold at suse.com> wrote:

    Hi Kevin,

    On 04.09.2017 15:01, Kevin Benton wrote:
    > Yes, unfortunately I didn't make it back to the patch in time to adjust
    > devstack to dump all of the configuration into one file (instead of
    > /etc/neutron/neutron.conf /etc/neutron/plugins/ml2.conf etc).

    You don't have to put everything into one file. oslo.config supports per
    service config files and conf.d dirs[1].
    So eg. dhcp_agent.ini could be put into
    /etc/neutron/neutron-dhcp-agent.conf.d/foo.conf (it must end with .conf).
    Maybe that's more readable than a single huge config file?

    Best,

    Tom

    [1] https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/oslo.config/ocata.html#id2