[openstack-dev] [ptg][nova][neutron] modelling network capabilities and capacity in placement and nova neutron port binding negociation.

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Mon Sep 11 20:35:05 UTC 2017

Folks-

	I tentatively snagged Tuesday 13:30-14:30 in the compute/vm/bm room for
this, and started an etherpad [1].

o Please add your nick to the interest list if you want to be pinged for
updates (e.g. in case we move rooms/times).  (Miguel, what's your IRC nick?)
o Feel free to flesh out the schedule/scope/topics.
o Let me know if this time/location doesn't work for you.
o It would be nice to have a rep from Neutron handy :)

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/placement-nova-neutron-queens-ptg

		Thanks,
		Eric Fried (efried)