[openstack-dev] [tripleo] stable/pike gate is broken with containers

Martin André m.andre at redhat.com
Mon Sep 11 00:27:57 UTC 2017

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 10:47 PM, Emilien Macchi <emilien at redhat.com> wrote:
> Today I found 2 issues:
>
> 1) https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1716256
>
> http://logs.openstack.org/94/500794/2/check-tripleo/gate-tripleo-ci-centos-7-ovb-containers-oooq/c3e3945/logs/undercloud/home/jenkins/overcloud_prep_containers.log.txt.gz#_2017-09-10_14_49_29
>
> I think we need this backport: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/502291
> but it fails here:
> http://logs.openstack.org/91/502291/1/check-tripleo/gate-tripleo-ci-centos-7-ovb-containers-oooq/8140294/logs/undercloud/home/jenkins/overcloud_prep_containers.log.txt.gz#_2017-09-10_19_42_16
>
> We probably missed some other backports. Can anyone familiar with this
> piece help?

I've replied to the bug, it's an issue with the python-tripleoclient
package used on the undercloud that is too old and doesn't have the
code that was merged 10 days ago in the stable/pike branch. Not sure
what is going on.

> 2) https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1716280
>
> stable/pike CI deploys Queens containers, tag is missing in Docker
> Registry. I'm cc'ing dprince because I think he has access to the
> dockerhub account, in case we need to do any change there.

Here I'm rebuilding the images for pike with the appropriate tag. Once
this is done we can use the pike tag in CI.

Martin