[openstack-dev] [interop][refstack] proposal for extending published and submitted info

Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com
Sun Sep 10 18:07:16 UTC 2017

Fellow interop members,
I would like to request we consider adding information on what was tested for interop.
Specifically, if you are listed in distros and appliances it would be good to be able to specify what underlying HW was used for interop testing.
I do not propose that as the requirement for submission but ability for submitters to specify it if they want to.
Why?
1. HW vendors have something to list in the submission.
2. If you have openstack solutions with multiple options for distros, common for HW vendors, it allows them to provide multiple submissions and entries at marketplace.
3. It provides helpful information for Consumers of openstack when they use marketplace data for their decision making. Especially when they choose both HW and distro for their decision making.

I will be happy to generate blueprint if the team warrants it.
Thanks,
Arkady