[openstack-dev] [kolla] [cinder] [ironic] [tripleo] PTG cross-platform meetup possibility

Richard Wellum richwellum at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 01:22:04 UTC 2017

Emilien,

Can you please update this on the schedule if it's not already? The link to
the spreadsheet is in this thread.

Michal didn't seem to know about this Wednesday meeting because he replied
to my email for Monday, with a confirmation, But maybe I'm missing
something. And we, kolla, all thought it was Monday, although we searched
for the conversation today and couldn't find anything. So not sure everyone
is synched up. Could just be me; it's been a long week.

Cheers,

Rich