[openstack-dev] removing screen from devstack - RSN

John Villalovos openstack.org at sodarock.com
Fri Sep 8 20:17:57 UTC 2017

Does this mean we can now get more user friendly names for the log files?

Currently I see names like:
screen-dstat.txt.gz
screen-etcd.txt.gz
screen-g-api.txt.gz
screen-g-reg.txt.gz
screen-ir-api.txt.gz
screen-ir-cond.txt.gz
screen-keystone.txt.gz
screen-n-api-meta.txt.gz
screen-n-api.txt.gz
screen-n-cauth.txt.gz
screen-n-cond.txt.gz
screen-n-cpu.txt.gz
screen-n-novnc.txt.gz
screen-n-sch.txt.gz
screen-peakmem_tracker.txt.gz
screen-placement-api.txt.gz
screen-q-agt.txt.gz
screen-q-dhcp.txt.gz
screen-q-l3.txt.gz
screen-q-meta.txt.gz
screen-q-metering.txt.gz
screen-q-svc.txt.gz
screen-s-account.txt.gz
screen-s-container.txt.gz
screen-s-object.txt.gz
screen-s-proxy.txt.gz

People new to OpenStack don't really know that 'q' means neutron.