[openstack-dev] [PTG][QA] QA PT Agenda & Schedule

Andrea Frittoli andrea.frittoli at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 17:46:12 UTC 2017

Dear all,

attached the agenda / schedule [0][1] for the work of the QA team in Denver.

If there is a session you would like to join but you're not able to because
of a conflict, please do let me know, I'll do my best to accommodate
everyone needs.

The actual schedule will be defined in real time via the PTG bot so keep an
eye on it for the latest  news about what's going on in the QA room;
however we'll try to stick as much as possible to the proposed schedule.

See you in Denver and on IRC

Andrea Frittoli (andreaf)

[0] https://ethercalc.openstack.org/Queens-PTG-QA-Planning
[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/qa-queens-ptg