[openstack-dev] [sahara] [ptg] Sahara dinner in Denver

Jeremy Freudberg jeremyfreudberg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 16:46:55 UTC 2017

Hey all,

Sahara team: I will attempt to organize a team dinner in Denver. Not
sure when (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday night) or where (the immediate
area is notoriously spread-out and not pedestrian-friendly) but please
let me know if you have any thoughts. You can let me know on
email/IRC/etherpad.

Others: Being an active contributor to Sahara is not a requirement for
having dinner with the Sahara team! If you're interested in joining
us, please let us know on email/IRC/etherpad.

Best,
Jeremy