[openstack-dev] [neutron] out-of-tree l3 service providers

Isaku Yamahata isaku.yamahata at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 20:52:37 UTC 2017

Hi.

Any update on this? Now L3 service provider got the time slot at the PTG.

Yamamoto, do you have any proposal for the interface?
Although ODL surely is interested in L3 flavor, the networking-odl team hasn't
spec or experimental patch yet unfortunately.
Dragon flow folks seems to have their own spec.

thanks,

Isaku Yamahata <isaku.yamahata at gmail.com>