[openstack-dev] [panko][ceilometer][keystone] Support X-Is-Admin-Project

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Thu Sep 7 20:15:49 UTC 2017

On 2017-09-07 02:15 PM, Innus, Martins wrote:
> The fix seems to be something like the attached patch and setting the appropriate configs in keystone.conf.
>

> One curious thing is that with the default keystone config, requests from all projects have "X-Is-Admin-Project: True”
>
> If I set admin_project_domain_name and admin_project_name , only then do the non admin projects have the header set to False.

apologies, do you have more details on what 'X-Is-Admin-Project' is? i'm
not familiar with this header.

currently, the behaviour is that:
- a member of a project can only see its own events
- an admin of a project can see all the events of a project (and any
events without any project associated with it)

if this is the way of denoting a user is a 'super-admin' that has access
to all events, i'm ok with it.

cheers,

--
gord