[openstack-dev] [all] [oslo] schedule for Denver PTG is ready !

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 02:15:29 UTC 2017

Thanks! That should work. We have a couple things set up with the
baremetal/VM SIG [0] during that time, but I don't think there is a set
schedule for that SIG anyway. We should be able to go through some of those
topics on Tuesday if we don't get to them on Monday.

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/keystone-queens-ptg