[openstack-dev] [skip-level-upgrades][upgrades] Denver PTG room & etherpad

Lee Yarwood lyarwood at redhat.com
Tue Sep 5 13:21:57 UTC 2017

On 21-08-17 15:56:53, Lee Yarwood wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> This is a brief announcement to highlight that there will be a skip
> level upgrades room again at the PTG in Denver. I'll be chairing the
> room and have seeded the etherpad below with a few goal and topic ideas.
> I'd really welcome additional input from others, especially if you were
> present at the previous discussions in Boston!
>
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/queens-PTG-skip-level-upgrades

As suggested on the pad I've associated each topic with a timeslot
leaving as much time as I could for people to attend other tracks over
the two days. At present we have the following:

Monday

10:00 - 10:30 - Retrospective of what was discussed in Boston
10:30 - 11:00 - Have operator requirements changed since Boston?
14:00 - 16:00 - What efforts (if any) are underway to enable skip level
                upgrades within the community?

Tuesday

10:30 - 11:00 - NFV considerations
11:00 - 11:30 - API versions control
14:00 - 16:00 - How can we collaborate and share tools for skip level
                upgrades within the community?
16:00 - 18:00 - Should we think about a different way of releasing?

Can I ask anyone who had previously added a topic to the pad to revisit
and add additional details to these suggestions prior to the PTG.
Obviously this is all subject to change and so I'd be happy to see more
suggestions from community before Monday!

Thanks again,

Lee
--
Lee Yarwood                 A5D1 9385 88CB 7E5F BE64  6618 BCA6 6E33 F672 2D76