[openstack-dev] [neutron] mod_wsgi support (pike bug?)

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo majopela at redhat.com
Tue Sep 5 07:33:32 UTC 2017

As a note, in OSP we also include configuration directories and things
alike:

https://review.rdoproject.org/r/gitweb?p=openstack/neutron-distgit.git;a=blob;f=neutron-server.service;h=e68024cb9dc06e474b1ac9473bff93c3d892b4d6;hb=48a9d1aa77506d0c60d5bc448b7c5c303083aa68#l8

Config directories make it a bit more future proof, and able to easily
integrate with vendor plugins without the need to modify the service file.

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 9:27 AM, Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo <majopela at redhat.com