[openstack-dev] [tripleo] PTG Agenda draft - action required

Giulio Fidente gfidente at redhat.com
Fri Sep 1 13:20:31 UTC 2017

On 08/29/2017 05:36 PM, Emilien Macchi wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 3:17 PM, Emilien Macchi <emilien at redhat.com> wrote:
> [...]
>> Also, it's still time to propose topics, please go ahead and
>> contribute to the etherpad. We'll review the schedule before the PTG
>> (probably during our weekly meetings tomorrow and next week).
> [...]
>
> I forgot to remind folks that PTG is a very good time to discuss about
> blueprints, as we want to schedule together what we do in the next
> cycle.

roger, I have added to the thursday afternoon a 1h slot to discuss
future developments around Ceph integration

specifically three topics:

  - is use of jinja to create multiple ceph clusters a good idea?
  - upgrade ceph to luminous (maybe also in Kolla)
  - support multiple ceph-pools for cinder-volume

> Which means, please be prepared and create blueprints / specs (even
> drafts) prior to the PTG, so we have some support that we can use for
> scheduling and discussions.

ack, will do and add links to the etherpad to some LP blueprints

thanks Emilien for setting everything up :D
--
Giulio Fidente
GPG KEY: 08D733BA