[openstack-dev] [docs] Request for docs team vision review (was: Evidence of Success)

Petr Kovar pkovar at redhat.com
Tue Oct 31 17:16:32 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Changing the subject line for greater visibility.

The docs team would appreciate it if more people from the community
could provide feedback on our brand new 2017/2018 docs team vision document
here:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/514779/

If the future of OpenStack documentation is of interest to you, please have
a look and let us know what you think. This is a great chance to provide
input on what you think the OpenStack docs community should focus on in the
next 12 months or so.

Thank you,
pk

On Fri, 27 Oct 2017 16:20:27 +0200
Petr Kovar <pkovar at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 17:27:10 +0200
> Petr Kovar <pkovar at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > Thanks for your feedback, everybody. I made some more edits to the
> > document and tried to address the remaining comments left in the etherpad.
> >
> > I think the current revision of the doc provides enough details on
> > the metrics and goals, so it should be ready to be added to
> > https://docs.openstack.org/doc-contrib-guide/ as an official project doc.
> > Let us know if you have more comments.
>
> Just a quick update that a final review of the vision document can be found
> here:
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/514779/
>
> Would be good to get move votes from the docs team and the community,
> so please have a look.
>
> Thanks,
> pk

Petr Kovar
Sr. Technical Writer | Customer Content Services
Red Hat Czech, Brno