[openstack-dev] [keystone] tomorrow's meeting and queens-1 retrospective

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 16:34:06 UTC 2017

Hey all,

Just a reminder that tomorrow's team meeting will be dedicated to our
queens-1 retrospective. Harry and I cleared the board from the Pike
retrospective [0] and it should be ready to go. Given the last
retrospective took longer than an hour, we want to try and jump start
the process.

_Before tomorrow, please try and take some time to fill out the columns
with your feedback_ [0]. This will let us jump right into the
retrospective with voting, which we will dedicate 5 minutes to.
Depending on the number of cards, we're only going to be able to discuss
each for 3 - 4 minutes before moving on (instead of the usual 5
minutes). This means about 10 - 12 cards total and Harry stepped up to
moderate.

We do have office hours scheduled after the team meeting, so we can
spill over into that if we need to. Let me know if you have any
questions. Thanks!

Lance

[0] https://postfacto.io/retros/openstack-keystone