[openstack-dev] [openstack][zuul] About devstack plugin orders and the log to contain the running local.conf

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 01:55:19 UTC 2017

On Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 8:25 PM, gong_ys2004 <gong_ys2004 at aliyun.com> wrote:
> 2. I cannot see the whole local.conf in the log dir
>
> the running local.conf is not shown in:
> http://logs.openstack.org/04/516004/4/check/tacker-functional-devstack/f365f21/controller/logs/
>
> Do anyone help me to find how to fix the problem at
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/516004?

I have a DevStack review[0] to grab local.conf and set the groundwork
for the other config files we used to get; ianw made some good
suggestions that I am not going to get to for a day or three (flying
to SYD tomorrow), feel free to take it over if you want to finish it
up before then.

dt

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/515209/

--