[openstack-dev] [Magnum] Docker Swarm Mode Support

Vahric MUHTARYAN vahric at doruk.net.tr
Fri Oct 27 19:51:25 UTC 2017

Hello All ,

I found some blueprint about supporting Docker Swarm Mode https://blueprints.launchpad.net/magnum/+spec/swarm-mode-support

I understood that related development is not over yet and no any Openstack version or Magnum version to test it also looks like some more thing to do.

Could you pls inform when we should expect support of Docker Swarm Mode ?

Another question is fedora atomic is good but looks like its not up2date for docker , instead of use Fedora Atomic , why you do not use Ubuntu, or some other OS and directly install docker with requested version ?

And last, to help to over waiting items “Next working items: ”  how we could help ?

Regards

Vahric Muhtaryan