[openstack-dev] [nova][neutron] How do you use the instance IP filter?

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 03:35:47 UTC 2017

On 10/26/2017 9:54 PM, Tony Breeds wrote:
> Can you use RLIKE/REGEX? or is that too MySQL specific ?

I thought about that, and my gut response is 'no' because even if it
does work for mysql, I'm assuming regex pattern matching for postgresql
is different. And then you have different API behavior between clouds
based on the backend database they are using, and now we've opened that
whole can of worms again.

Matt