[openstack-dev] [tripleo][containerized][osp12] Unable to deploy containerised overcloud

Raoul Scarazzini rscarazz at redhat.com
Thu Oct 26 09:37:59 UTC 2017

On 10/26/2017 10:17 AM, Pranav Sarwate wrote:
> How do I debug this further? What logs can I look at? Also, it would be
> great if someone can validate that we are using the correct reference link.

Hi Pranav,
I can't help you about the validation, but I bet the error at that stage
means that you've problems while getting container images from the repo
you configured. Of course having the logs from the controller will help
a lot (check for status_code != 0 in /var/lib/heat-config/deployed
directory).

Bye,

--
Raoul Scarazzini