[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Blocking gate - do not recheck / rebase / approve any patch now (please)

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Oct 25 20:59:14 UTC 2017

Quick update before being afk for some hours:

- Still trying to land https://review.openstack.org/#/c/513701 (thanks
Paul for promoting it in gate).
- Disabling voting on scenario001 and scenario004 container jobs:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/515188/
- overcloudrc/keystone v2 workaround:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/515161/ (d0ugal will work on proper
fix for https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1727454)
- Fixing zaqar/notification issues on
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/515123 - we hope that helps to reduce
some failures in gate
- puppet-tripleo gate broken on stable branches (syntax jobs not
running properly) - jeblair is looking at it now

Once again, we'll need to retrospect and see why we reached that
terrible state but let's focus on bringing our CI in a good shape
again.
Thanks a ton to everyone who is involved,

--
Emilien Macchi