[openstack-dev] [stable] Preping for the stable/newton EOL

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 15:24:59 UTC 2017

On 10/24/2017 9:57 PM, Tony Breeds wrote:
> The timing of the next phase is uncertain right now but I'd like to take
> care of:
>
> - openstack/nova

Just a status update, but the final nova newton release is waiting on
two changes:

1. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/514685/ - in the gate, should be
merged today.

2. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/514339/ - we need a fix for that in
master and then to get backported through to stable/newton. This is a
fix for a regression introduced in pike which was unfortunately
backported to newton, so I think we need to fix the regression we
introduced into stable/newton before EOL.

Matt