[openstack-dev] [os-vif] [nova] Changes to os-vif cores

Stephen Finucane sfinucan at redhat.com
Tue Oct 24 14:32:15 UTC 2017

Hey,

I'm not actually sure what the protocol is for adding/removing cores to a
library project without a PTL, so I'm just going to put this out there: I'd
like to propose the following changes to the os-vif core team.

- Add 'nova-core'

  os-vif makes extensive use of objects and we've had a few hiccups around
  versionings and the likes recently [1][2]. I'd the expertise of some of the
  other nova cores here as we roll this out to projects other than nova, and I
  trust those not interested/knowledgeable in this area to stay away :)

- Remove Russell Bryant, Maxime Leroy

  These folks haven't been active on os-vif  [3][4] for a long time and I think
  they can be safely removed.

To the existing core team members, please respond with a yay/nay and we'll wait
a week before doing anything.

Cheers,
Stephen

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/508498/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/509107/
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/reviewedby:%22Russell+Bryant+%253Crbryant%
2540redhat.com%253E%22+project:openstack/os-vif
[4] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/reviewedby:%22Maxime+Leroy+%253Cmaxime.ler
oy%25406wind.com%253E%22+project:openstack/os-vif