[openstack-dev] [ptls] MOAR UPDATES: Sydney Project Onboarding

Dave McCowan (dmccowan) dmccowan at cisco.com
Tue Oct 24 02:34:13 UTC 2017

We're working on the Barbican Onboarding session now.  I don't think our Boston session went very well, and the results borne out; we were unable to convert any attendee to active contributor.  It was a much bigger group than I was expecting and everyone was at a different starting point .  I was unprepared for both of those situations.

I'd like to hear some success stories from Boston to learn from.

For projects that were successful, what topics did you cover?
For prospective Sydney Onboarders, what do you want to learn at these sessions?

Thanks!
dave-mccowan