[openstack-dev] [all] [elections] Technical Committee Election Results

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Tue Oct 24 00:57:28 UTC 2017

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 09:35:34AM +0100, Jean-Philippe Evrard wrote:

> I agree, we should care about not repeating this Pike trend. It looks
> like Queens is better in terms of turnout (see the amazing positive
> delta!). However, I can't help but noticing that the trend for
> turnouts is slowly reducing (excluding some outliers) since the
> beginning of these stats.

Yup, the table makes that pretty visible.

> Any idea on how to improve that?

Me? No ;P  I do think we need to work out *why* turnout is attending
before determining how to correct it.  I don't really think that we can
get that information though.  Community member that aren't engaged
enough to participate in the election(s) are also unlikely to
participate in a survey askign why they didn't participate ;P

I think things like the regular updates from the TC are part of the
solution.

Yours Tony.