[openstack-dev] [neutron] [stadium] Tempest plugin split goal for stadium projects

Bernard Cafarelli bcafarel at redhat.com
Fri Oct 20 13:08:33 UTC 2017

Hi neutrinos,

to follow up on the community goal efffort to split tempest plugins in
separate repos [1], I started the work for networking-sfc [2], aiming
for a new "networking-sfc-tempest-plugin" repository.

Armando had an interesting question that I am bringing to the wider
audience: for stadium projects, should we create one tempest repo per
project, or host all stadium tempest related tests in a single neutron
repo [3]?

In similar cases, we already currently have "common code" repos:
neutron-lib for API, and python-neutronclient for OSC code.

So what do you think?

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-October/123268.html
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/510553/
[3] https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/neutron-tempest-plugin