[openstack-dev] [tripleo] CI Status & Where to find your patch's status in CI

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Thu Oct 19 20:31:31 UTC 2017

Hey Folks,

So the gate queue is quite backed up due to various reasons. If your
patch has been approved but you're uncertain of the CI status please,
please, please check the dashboard[0] before doing anything.  Do not
rebase or recheck things currently in a queue somewhere. When you
rebase a patch that's in the gate queue it will reset every job behind
it and restart the jobs for that change.

I've noticed that due to various restarts we did lose some comments on
things that are actually in the gate but there was no update in
gerrit. So please take some time and checkout the dashboard if you are
not certain if it's currently being checked.

Thanks,
-Alex

[0] http://zuulv3.openstack.org/