[openstack-dev] [Congress] Is it possible that congress policy do live-migration

Eric K ekcs.openstack at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 02:10:25 UTC 2017

Hi Houzhian,

Great the see people doing fault tolerance with Congress. That's how
Congress is used in by the OpNFV Doctor project
(https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/doctor)

I just tested the same rule on Pike release and it seems Congress delivered
the correct request to nova. Do you have the Congress and Nova logs that can
help us determine what happened?
Also which version are you on and what environment are you running in?

Cheers!

Eric Kao