[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Migrating TripleO jobs to native Zuul v3

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Wed Oct 18 21:26:31 UTC 2017

It looks like the best slot for everyone [1] is monday October 23rd @
10:00AM EST (2:00PM UTC).

I'll send invites out, don't forget to start writing down things
you're interested in learning
about in the etherpad [2].

[1]: https://beta.doodle.com/poll/hfkcgrahwskm2ggv
[2]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/migrating-tripleo-zuulv3

David Moreau Simard
Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]