[openstack-dev] [stable][mistral] Asking for stable branch policy exception

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 04:30:41 UTC 2017

Dougal,

I forgot to mention that explicitly but, yes, #1 is needed only not to break the sequence of migrations. We can manually fix the migration number in #2 just for stable/pike but I somewhat don’t like the idea of having different migration numbers in different branches.

It’s a good news that we’re not going to break TripleO.

Thanks

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia