[openstack-dev] [all][tc] TC Candidates: what does an OpenStack user look like?

feilong feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Fri Oct 13 19:52:37 UTC 2017

Interesting, now I like this thread more. Back to the original question
"what does an OpenStack user look like?", I'd like to translate it as
"what does a cloud user look like?". Unless we want to limit "OpenStack"
as a software for VPS service. IMHO, the cloud user is developers, who
can use the services provided by the cloud platform to fully automate
their services/products. But unfortunately, we're still far away from
that, especially given Zaqar's adoption is still low :(

Cheers & Best regards,
Feilong Wang (王飞龙)
Senior Cloud Software Engineer
Tel: +64-48032246
Email: flwang at catalyst.net.nz
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington