[openstack-dev] [tc][election] Question for the candidates

ChangBo Guo glongwave at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 13:19:14 UTC 2017

One thing I wish the TC could do more in the past years is that make users
and developers in the same page:
share requirements, pain points and  development progress, glad we have
some ways to shorten the feedback loop like
building SIG(Special Interest Group) to involve more users.

> In the past year or so, has there been anything that made you think “I
> wish the TC would do something about that!” ? If so, what was it, and what
> would you have wanted the TC to do about it?
>
> -- Ed Leafe

ChangBo Guo(gcb)
Community Director @EasyStack