[openstack-dev] [all][infra] Zuul v3 rollout, the sequel

Boden Russell bodenvmw at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 13:15:03 UTC 2017

On 10/10/17 3:40 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> The common jobs have been fixed whenever bugs got reported. So, if you
> have current failures, tell us.

How can projects validate zuul v3 jobs in our current state to prepare
for the transition?
Some projects don't even have a verified zuul v3 patch [1] and thus
really have no way to test and work through v3 issues (IIUC).

Is there a way we can leave v3 non-gating and let projects request
moving to gating v3 jobs on a per-project basis (e.g. project X is ready
for v3, make v3 gating for X now)? This would allow them the time they
need to transition with minimal impact to their pipeline.

[1]
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/vmware-nsx+label:Verified%252Czuul