[openstack-dev] [tc][election] Question for the candidates

Clay Gerrard clay.gerrard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 19:42:46 UTC 2017

I like a representative democracy.  It mostly means I get a say in which
other people I have to trust to think deeply about issues which effect me
and make decisions which I agree (more or less) are of benefit to the
social groups in which I participate.  When I vote IRL I like to consider
voting records.  Actions speak louder blah blah.

To candidates:

Would you please self select a change (or changes) from
https://github.com/openstack/governance/ in the past ~12 mo or so where
they thought the outcome or the discussion/process was particular good and
explain why you think so?

It'd be super helpful to me, thanks!

-Clay