[openstack-dev] [policy] AWS IAM session

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 18:44:01 UTC 2017

In today's policy meeting we went through and started prepping for the
session. Relevant information has been captured in the etherpad [0].

We're going to hold the meeting using *Google* *Hangouts*. I'll update
the etherpad with a link to the hangout once we settle on a date. If you
plan on attending, please *vote* *for* *available* *times* [1]. I've
proposed a bunch of time slots (4 each day for the next two weeks) to
try and find a time that works for everyone. People from US, AU, and EU
will be trying to attended, so we're not going to find a perfect time
for everyone. Having said that, *we're going to record the session*.

Most of what we talked about in the meeting today uncovered the need to
go over the basics of AWS IAM. That should be something we can do with a
free account, which I'm going to sign up for. If we need more time we
can have another session or look at options for upgrading the account.

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/analyzing-other-policy-systems
[1] https://doodle.com/poll/ntkpzgmcv3k6v5qu