[openstack-dev] [tc] [kolla] [PTL] who can start the official meeting?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Oct 11 16:11:25 UTC 2017

On 2017-10-11 21:35:26 +0530 (+0530), Swapnil Kulkarni wrote:
[...]
> The problem here is if we know who are most likely to chair the
> meeting e.g. [1] we can allow them to start the meeting.
[...]

I'm pretty certain I wouldn't want to have to propose a patch to
update that every time I needed someone to chair a meeting in my
absence. This doesn't seem like a common enough issue to warrant the
added complexity and red tape of access controls on our meeting
automation.
--
Jeremy Stanley