[openstack-dev] Thanks for all the fish

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Wed Oct 11 00:34:13 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

As most of you know, I was caught up in the Rackspace layoffs that happened earlier this year, and have been looking for work (in between knee surgery) since then. Well, in good news for my bank account, I have now secured a new job with a startup based here in Brisbane. The bad news is that, while it's working on cool stuff and is likely to be at least partially open sourced at some point, there's currently no scope for me to continue working on OpenStack. Sadly, an OpenStack related position just did not come my way, despite my best efforts.

So, this is goodbye for now. I'm going to unsubscribe from the OpenStack mailing lists, and resign my core positions, but you can still email me at this address if you want to. Feel free to hit me up on LinkedIn or Twitter, if that's your thing.

I'm going to miss being part of the community we built here, and all the fabulous people I've met over my OpenStack years. Keep being awesome, I'll be cheering from the sidelines.

Keep on Doc'ing :)

Lana

--
Lana Brindley