[openstack-dev] [Neutron][ovn] networking-ovn-core updates

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Tue Oct 10 13:25:54 UTC 2017

Hello, everyone.  I'd like to welcome two new members to the
networking-ovn-core team: Miguel Angel Ajo and Yamamoto Takashi.

Miguel has been contributing to Neutron for a long time and was a past
member of the neutron-core team.  He has been focusing on OVN and its
integration with Neutron for the past 6 months or so and has made a great
impact to the project, both networking-ovn and OVN itself.  He helped build
L3 gateway HA support among other things.  He has also been contributing to
reviews for networking-ovn patches.

​Yamamoto Takashi is a long time contributor across several projects,
including both Neutron and OVS.  He's a member of ​neutron-core and more
recently, neutron-drivers.  He's also one of the Open vSwitch project
committers.  Yamamoto has been contributing some reviews to the
networking-ovn repository.  We are thankful for his time and expertise on
the networking-ovn reviews and have added him to the core team.

​They join the existing core team of: Russell Bryant, Dong Jun, Han Zhou,
Numan Siddique, ​and Lucas Alvares Gomes Martins.

​Thanks,

--
Russell Bryant