[openstack-dev] [policy] AWS IAM session

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 21:23:58 UTC 2017

I've put a scheduling session on the books for the next policy meeting
[0][1]. Advertising it here since folks who want to be involved have
responded to the thread.

Let's use this meeting time to iron out account details and figure out
what exactly we want to get out of the session.

[0] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Keystone_Policy_Meeting
[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/keystone-policy-meeting