[openstack-dev] [DIB] DIB Meetings

Andreas Scheuring scheuran at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Oct 5 15:19:07 UTC 2017

Hi,

seems like there is some confusing information about the DIB meetings in
the wiki [1]. The meeting is alternating between 15:00 and 20:00 UTC.
But whenever the Text says 15:00 UTC, the link points to a 20:00 UTC
worldclock site and vice versa.

What is the correct meeting time? At least today 15:00 UTC no one was
there...

I put an item on the agenda for today's meeting but can't make 20:00 UTC
today. It would be great if you could briefly discuss it and provide
feedback on the patch (it's about adding s390x support to DIB). I'm also
open for any offline discussions.

Thanks!

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/diskimage-builder

--