[openstack-dev] [python-openstackclient][python-openstacksdk][neutron] Bridging neutronclient gaps

Boden Russell bodenvmw at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 14:57:53 UTC 2017

While I realize my timing may be a little bad here with all the other
things we have going on, I wanted to follow up on our plans for the SDK
and OSC as time is already flying by for Queens.

As we discussed before [1], there are some gaps in the OSC/SDK model
that keep us from getting parity with the neutronclient, and thus
dropping support for it in neutron. While I'm happy to help bridge these
gaps, it's unclear what the plans are for OSC/SDK (see replies to [1]).

Who are the right folks for me to work with on this topic?

Thanks

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-August/120613.html