[openstack-dev] [nova] key_pair update on rebuild (a whole lot of conversations)

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed Oct 4 00:48:05 UTC 2017

I think new-keypair-on-rebuild makes sense for some forms of key rotation
as well. For example, I've worked with a big data ironic customer who uses
rebuild to deploy new OS images onto their ironic managed machines.
Presumably if they wanted to do a keypair rotation they'd do it in a very
similar way.

So yes, I think you've reached the right conclusion here. Thanks for your
work Sean.

Michael