[openstack-dev] [TripleO] containerized undercloud in Queens

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Oct 3 18:02:01 UTC 2017

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 10:12 AM, Dan Prince <dprince at redhat.com> wrote:
[...]
> I would let other chime in but the feedback I've gotten has mostly been
>  that it improves the dev/test cycle greatly.

[...]

I like both aschultz & dprince thoughts here, I agree with both of you
on most of the points made here.
I think we need to engage more efforts on CI (see what Alex wrote
about milestone, we should try to respect that, it has proved to be
helpful) & documentation as well (let's push doc before end of m2).

If we can make CI & doc working before end of m2, it's at least a good
step forward.
Also, we could ship this feature as "experimental" in Queens and
"stable" in Rocky (even if it has been developed since more than one
cycle by dprince & co), I think it's a reasonable path for our users.
--
Emilien Macchi