[openstack-dev] [keystone][zuul] A Sad Farewell

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 16:17:15 UTC 2017

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 9:13 PM, Jamie Lennox <jamielennox at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm really sad to announce that I'll be leaving the OpenStack community (at
> least for a while), I've accepted a new position unrelated to OpenStack
> that'll begin in a few weeks, and am going to be mostly on holiday until
> then.

No, this just will not do. -2

Seriously, it has been a great pleasure to 'try to take over the
world' with you, at least that is what I recall as the goal we set in
Hong Kong.  The entire interaction of Python-based clients with
OpenStack has been made so much better with your contributions and
OpenStackClient would not have gotten as far as it has without them.
Thank You.

dt

/me looking for one more post-Summit beer-debrief in the hotel lobby
next month...

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com